Residents who received permission of a temporary absence for a period of 60 days from the Director of the penitentiary for exterior placements paid or unpaid. A permit for personal development also for a renewable period of 60 days may be granted for continuing educational purposes.
Note: As these individuals did not receive the decision from PBC, they must return to the penitentiary for a period of 5 working days at the end of their 60-day for risk assessment. Only PP60 are exempt from this.
- A temporary absence permit (60 days) must be obtained from the Director of the penitentiary or the PBC.
- An application for admission must be sent by the case management to the Ville-Marie sector.
- Unescorted Temporary Absence for family relationships, if there is one, may be taken only on weekends.
- Psychiatric cases and heavy physical disabilities are excluded.
- The individual must participate actively in programs offered by the CRF.
- Term depending on outside placement usually renewable block of 60 days.
- Respect the rules and regulations of the CRF.
- Respect the specific conditions listed in the release certificate.
- Meet with your counselor on a weekly basis.
- Participate in the intervention groups under the CRF program.
- Completing work requested by community resources or by the educational institution.
The Stay & services
- Resocialization hours are granted in accordance with the decision-making authority and may be taken only on weekends.
- Community tasks must be performed while in the CRF.
- Transportation costs are paid by the CSC.
- One to two resident (s) per room according to availability of the rooms.
- Each room has cable service which allows the use of a television in the room.
- Other services: laundry, gym and playroom in the basement.